Aspect Projects 10 Year Guarantee
- Aspect Projects Ltd (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’) guarantee all products supplied by the Company subject to terms and conditions set out herein.
- The Company guarantees all uPVC and Aluminium materials supplied for a period of 10 years from the date of the contract with the customer.
- The Company guarantees all building work under Building Control for the period of ten years.
- The Company guarantee shall extend to all hardware i.e. locks, hinges, handles, letterbox’s etc for a period of one year.
- The Company guarantees electrical, plumbing and any other auxiliary trade work for a period of one year.
- The guarantee does not extend to minor rust areas on steel portal systems.
- The Guarantee does not cover the cost of any damage to decorations or building works caused during installation.
- The Company does not guarantee that the installation of the double glazing will affect the incidents of condensation save that the Company will guarantee that condensation will not form between two panes of glass which make up and sealed unit supplied by the Company. Double glazed units are guaranteed against seal failure for five years to ten years dependent on the type of unit
- The Company does not guarantee any reduction in sound proofing as a result of the installation of double glazing units.
- The Guarantee will not cover any minimal movement, to be determined at the sole discretion of the Company, in Glass Rooms, Orangeries, Conservatories, doors and windows.
- The guarantee does not extend to any minor visible imperfections to the glassware supplied by The Company and any request for the repair or replacement of such items shall be at The Company’s sole discretion. The Company will determine such minor imperfections on the basis of a visible eye test where the imperfections are noticed within a distance of three metres from the glassware concerned.
- The whole of this guarantee will be invalidated in the event that the materials supplied by the Company have in any way been misused, abused, neglected or tampered with by the customer or his representatives or successors in title.
- The Guarantee does not extend to damage caused in the event of extreme weather conditions.
- The Guarantee will not operate until payment in full has been received by The Company.
- The Guarantee is none transferable.
- The Company does not charge for labour and materials in its first year. Thereafter, and until the expiration of the term, the Company will provide materials free under the relevant guarantee but will raise a call out charge at its current rate.
The terms and conditions of this Guarantee do not interfere with the customer’s statutory rights.